We admit it, we are kinda obsessed with clogs. But we, of course, had to make them more feminine and comfortable - that’s what beek is all about! Handmade at a small family-run atelier in Sahuayo, Mexico, the PEACOCK leather upper is made with the beautiful vegetable-tanned Vachetta leather. The wooden sole is carved from Chilean pine and has a leather-wrapped memory foam sock (oh my goodness!). A thin rubber heel piece helps with any slipping for this amazing clog.
Materials + Construction
* Chilean pine wooden soles
* Vegetable-tanned leather upper
* Leather-covered memory foam “sock”
* Our signature two metal studs at inside of sole
* Rubber outsole for grip
* Front heel height 1"; back heel height 3"
* Best suited for average to wider feet
As is the case with all nice leather, we recommend wiping clean with a damp cloth. These clogs are made to last - so treat them with love!